View Profile Jswier

121 Movie Reviews

Yay!, Finally got to learn about your college experience. After all these videos of your childhood.

Great story! Looking forward to next part.
Usually good movies on NG have good animations but bad storylines.
Glad to see some change :D

crs05 responds:

Thanks a lot!
I'll do my best next time!

Lovely art and animation as always.
But Ill have to be honest the story really fell short here otherwise this would be much better.
I just didn't understand it ...
Perhaps you can let some people preview your movie to make sure story / pun wise
you're all ready and set before releasing.
Looking forward to the next movie!

91 Game Reviews

Love the music.

Pretty good. Love the ranger with bows theme. Reminds me of oldschool runescape <3.
I really like the first mechanic using your arrows as a platform. Because I have never seen this before and it works and you explained it well.
I got pretty frustrated at levels where I had to make precise movements to make past the monsters. This kept me away from the fun of puzzle solving. I would have liked it the puzzles required more thinking and less precise movements to it past the monsters.
All in all I think you have a great beginning here for a great ranger game.
I hope you improve on this.

Like how you have to complete a field. That is addicting.
The difficulty curve makes it very difficult for me. That's why I quit at lvl 4. I liked the new mechanics you used. One thing you could do is make some levels with 1 mechanic, this can be 2, 3 , I like 5. And then make each level with the mechanic more difficult such that it has this difficulty curve: https://featherhatgames.com/105-2/ (red is a new mechanic)

n/a